Two bedrooms both with double beds.
Living room also has a fold out double bed for flexibility.
Bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet and wash hand basin.
Electric hob and oven, fridge, washing machine/drier, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Light and airy with large windows on both sides. TV with VCR; dining area with table and chairs.
Flat is on the ground floor, but there are a few steps up to the property.
The door to the apartment building enters out onto Old Fishmarket Close, which is a quiet and historic street off the Royal Mile (Daniel Defoe who wrote the first recognised ‘novel’ – Robinson Crusoe – once lived here). Historic walking tours pass by outside so please don’t be alarmed by Adam Lyle Deceased or the Mad Monk (www.witcherytours.com)!
- 2 minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
- 1 minute walk to St Giles Cathedral
- 5 minute walk to Princes Street and Princes Street Gardens.
- 5 minute walk to Greyfriars Bobby Statue & Church
- 5 minute walk to Waverley Train Station
- 15 minute walk to Holyrood House & Scottish Parliament
- 15 minute walk to Edinburgh International Conference Centre